For this hop I am giving away to one lucky winner is this great Project Life Recipe Pages Kit by Becky Higgins. I have one of these myself and I am using it to pulled together all of our families favorite recipes along with pictures, and tips and suggestions to give to my Daughter when she gets married.
So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you.
I created some recipe cards in Panstoria Artisan software. I used Tim Holtz distressed digital kit and Segoe Script font. I created the background with various elements and decreased the opacity.
This recipe is a go~to easy dinner recipe that really satisfies.
This recipe for thin mints came from my mother. My mother crushes star mints for the top and makes them at Christmas. I am constantly asked to bring them to parties all year round so I don't add the crushed mints.
1. Robin ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
3. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
4. Alicia ~ http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Connie ~ http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com
6. Michelle Kinde ~ http://www.michellekinder.blogspot.com/
7. Jessica Douglass Wilson ~ http://stampinandcraftin.blogspot.com/
8. Audrey Dickinson ~ http://www.kreativekreationsbyaudrey2.blogspot.com/
9. Liz Mullen ~ http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com/
10. Theresa Rawlins Knopf ~ http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com/
11. Michele Smith ~ http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/
12. Rhonda Helm ~ http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
13. Sarah Biswabic ~ www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
Thank you for hopping along with us today, I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.