Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Hello Sunshine Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello Sunshine!  I have my inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I had several sun ray dies, papers, etc but I ended up with the Cricut cut card even though the shape is slightly different.


Here's the sketch:


I manually die cut the clouds from vellum.  Obviously, different pieces of vellum.  One is less transparent.





Ingredients:
Cricut Wild Card 2
Close to My Heart sentiment
Avery Elle Pierced Cloud die
Bazzill and other card stock
vellum

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Interesting how you did your clouds, CAS and very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Alicia hope to see soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, very nice color palette, and the vellum clouds really add some dimension. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch and the vellum clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete