Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Paper Loft In the Zone double page layout and Polka dot challenge

 
I just love these pictures of my son at Sawyer Point.  This was a rare sunny February day.  I just felt the geometric shapes in the photographs lent themselves to this collection by The Paper Loft.   I toned down the second page of polka-dots by adding strips of corresponding paper that feel like page one.  I also recreated the center target to carry to both pages.  It is hard to see behind the pictures.  The cute quotes and signs come on The Paper Loft's accessory card.

 
I also created some additional dots to accent the page and tie them together.

 
I am entering this layout in the following challenge: 
 











2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Nice take on the challenge with the huge dots :) Love them! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic 2-page spread and I love the big polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete