Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Toast! Paper Loft Shades of Gray using Paper Secrets Sketch


I continued using The Paper Loft Shades of Gray collection for another one of my wedding layouts.  I used a Want2scrap bling flourish.  Once again, I used a miscellaneous velvet flower, a Recollections flower, a diecut tulle flower (using Tim Holtz tattered flowers) and a Queen & Co Twinkle goosebump for the center to create my own flower.  I tucked in some charcoal leaves for the twist in the sketch from Paper Secrets.  I made the banner with a pattern that I learned in a class from The Paper Loft at Mega Meet back in 2009 and hung it on Recollections gray and white twine.

I am entering this one in the following challenges:




4 shades of a color and bling!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful take on the sketch challenge! Loving your shades of gray collection and the banner is fantastic. Way to go using those leaves too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering your project into our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Treasured Times!

    ReplyDelete