Monday, February 27, 2017

I will always love you...more honeymoon layouts

I finally finished all my design team projects for March so I allowed myself to play along with some challenges.  This one is a redo.  I was playing along with the sketch and there is a special prize for combining with the lyrics to I will always love you.  If you read my blog you may remember, I used this sketch and lyrics, just not the lyrics from this song!  So I am trying this again. 


Here's the sketch I used:


This time around, I didn't make a specifically romantic layout.  I just used a great pic of my hubby and some wonderful embellishments.




Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Catalina Island
K & Co embellishments
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink: Baja Blue and Mango Mai Tai

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



bonus challenge winner!



Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout and take on both challenges! Thank you for playing along with Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such an eye-catching layout! Love the color combo, and the pennants look great on that chevron background.

    ReplyDelete