Friday, May 12, 2017

Cheery Lynn May Flowers

Hello DRU Inspiration blog followers, Alicia here today with some May flowers from Cheery Lynn Designs to brighten your day! I have layered these beautiful die cuts on a napkin card. I also fancied up the card base with the Frantic Stamper Lovely Arched Loop Edge Lattice Insert die. I believe I will use this edger a lot in the future. It comes in two pieces so you don't have to use the lattice, but it looks perfect together.





Here's a close up so you can see the dimension of the flowers and leaves after molding them with just my fingers. I also added some glossy accents to some areas. Check out the detail on these dies.





To create the napkin pieces. I used a Xyron to coat both sides of the separated napkin layer with adhesive then sprinkled with glitter. I will post more details when I show off some more napkin cards soon.

Dies R us products:


Cheery Lynn Designs Mehndi Botanicals 3


Cheery Lynn Designs Mehndi Botanical Stems


Frantic Stamper Lovely Arched Loop Edge Lattice Insert die

other ingredients:
card stock melon, purple and green
designer papers in pink and mustard
napkin paper with glitter

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



click below for:

STORE

CHALLENGE BLOG

FACEBOOK

INSPIRATION BLOG

FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

I would also like to enter this in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. A pretty box. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!
    Thank you for joining us at Make my monday challenge blog

    Anila
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty with the sparkle over the napkin design and the die cut lattice looks lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle. Great card and bold dies - looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you've made that flower. Wow. Thanks for entering the Unstampabelles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Thanks for sharing your bright card with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete