Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sketches in Thyme with The Paper Loft

And another layout of my Red River Gorge Memorial Day camp out...and another sketch.


I turned this sketch to accommodate my photo direction.  I changed the lines of bling to banners.  I learned this tip along time ago:  adhere your stickers to some card stock and fussy cut.  It adds a consistent background for outstanding color vibrancy and enables you to pop up the sticker as I did for the tent and raccoon.  



Ingredients:
The Paper Loft Hooked on Fishing and Huckleberry Pond
Creative Memories camping stickers
Stampin Up banner punch
twine
sticker letters

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/2017/06/angelas-take-on-sketch-280.html until 6/30


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the layout! I love the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little scene you created. That racoon is cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete