Thursday, April 11, 2019

Creative Memories Vintage Chic and The Ryman

Hi there, I am finally back to scrapping. My printer is having some issues.  I finally broke down and printed at Walgreens.  I have been so spoiled.  I can never get the photos to crop correctly when I send them off.  I choose the digital size instead of 4x6 and that appears to be the best cropping and they still turn out chopped off!  ugh!  I have to get my printer issues resolved soon.  rant over...

The photos I printed were of my recent trip to Nashville.  The first layout is outside the Ryman Auditorium.  Bucket list venue for me.  It was a quick trip, but so satisfying.  I used the muted papers in the Creative Memories Vintage Chic collection. I did throw in some wood grain paper and twine to accent.  


Here is the sketch I used from The ScrapRoom blog's.


I used the Stampin Up banner punch and some oldie but goodie Creative Memories music note stickers.  I think these were on a sheet of New Years stickers, maybe wedding or cruise.



I tucked my journaling inside an envelope behind a photo.  I punched a hole in the envelope to string the twine and tie a bow.





Ingredients:
Creative Memories Vintage Chic Power Palette including paper, envelope, letter tiles and tags
CM music note stickers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink Mocha Moma
Stampin Up banner punch
wood grain paper and twine
brown pen

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks very much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment