Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Creative Memories Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Time for my next inspiration card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I have a few weddings coming up and I have used up most of my stash.  I used the Creative Memories Enchanted Power palette as part of my wedding album and find the colors have a fresh bright elegance.



Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This week I turned the sketch to suit my design.  


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Stampin Up using white ink and powder on black paper.  I used the coordinating punch for a precious cut.  I layered three flowers from the CM collection.  The sticker border was also part of the CM collection.



My card is A2, therefore, I cut my base patterned paper to 4 1/8'x5 3/8" leaving a small white border, I inked all my edges so it is no longer exactly white.  I layered my sticker border and washi tape on the background before I adhered it to my card base for a perfect fit.  It is so easy to snip off any excess prior to adhesion.  I layered the flower and placed a gem in the center.  I inked all the flower edges, too.  I used pop dots behind the sentiment.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Enchanted Power Palette including papers, sticker ribbon,  and flowers
Stampin Up Label Love sentiment and coordinating punch
Recollections Snow embossing powder and gem
washi tape from my stash
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions Powderpuff Chalking ink


Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and play along this week!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment