Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I like the way you roll...Atlantic Hearts sketch inspiration

Good morning!  It's time again for new sketch inspiration over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I had sushi twice in the past week and it reminded me that I have never ever used my sushi stamps!  I loved them and wanted them so bad...I no longer shop that way instead I am focusing on using up my stash.  I also used the floral washi tape for the first time.  



Here's the sketch:


I hope you enjoy seeing me use my stash as opposed to the latest and greatest.  I also pulled out my alcohol markers on which I have invested a lot of money.  More power to spending less and using more!



Ingredients:
Spectrum Noir Poppy and Meadow, Copic R46 Strong Red, and Touch G46 Vivid Green
Maya Road sushi stamps
Recollections Cheeky Modern pop (sentiment)
Copic Express card stock
red card stock base
washi tape
Quick Quotes chalking ink Midnight Confessions
Colorbox black ink
Judikins Black detail embossing powder

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2020/01/anything-goes-challenge.html until 1/13x

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2020/01/january-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html until 1/31x

Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and joining the challenge.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pun and a wonderful CAS Design! Thanks for accepting the challenge this month at A Place To Start. We hope to see more of your work this month!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pun! A great way to use up washi tape too. Good CAS as well. Thanks for sharing with us at At Place to Start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. Love the sentiment and matching iamge. Thanks for playing with us this month at A Place To Start Challenge. AJ DT APTSC

    ReplyDelete