Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Stampin Up A Little Hello with Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge

It's time again for Team B inspiration at  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I was intrigued by the bird in the sketch.  I don't use nearly enough bird images so I found this Stampin Up image with a bird in a cage.  In fact, I pulled a lot from my Stampin Up stash.  I used inks, stamps, punches and an embossing folder from Stampin Up.  


Here is the sketch


A close up of the pierced cloud embossing and stamped images.  The papers I used, however, are not Stampin Up but a couple of 6x6 Graphic 45 pads.



Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian and Birthday 6x6 stacks
Stampin Up Badges and Banners stamps (2017), badge and banner duo punch, cloud embossing folder and Pool Party and Marigold Morning inks
Our Daily Bread Designs Pierced Circle die
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
washi tape

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks for playing along

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. The embossing folder you used is just perfect to go with the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Love that embossing folder. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Great embossing folder and image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember that cloud embossing folder, it's so fun as a background for your pretty birdcage! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the cloud embossing folder. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete