Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello, it's my turn again at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  This week I a pretty set of birthday cards using Graphic 45 papers and stamps.  This green one was my first and favorite.


 
A close up.


Here is the sketch for this week:


I should have found a coordinating paper for the outer mat of the sentiment here instead of the same solid color.  I was in a hurry and didn't think it through.


This stamp has a distressed font.


On the final card, I was in such a hurry not only did I use the same paper for the mat again but I smeared the ink because I used a pigment instead of the dye I used for the others.


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Celebrate 1 stamps
Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate 6x6 paper
Stampin Up Wild Wasabi and Cameo Coral inks
Anna Griffin Chocolate pigment ink
Our Daily Bread Designs pierced circles
ribbon and sequins

I would like to enter these in the following challenges:



You can play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge until Sunday evening.


Thanks so much for reading today.

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Great set of cards! I can see why the green is your favorite, it is such a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that paper and the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant, timelessly lovely trio of b-day greetings.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge. Tink DT

    ReplyDelete