Tuesday, January 18, 2022

DCWV Let's Rock card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's 2022, Let's Rock!  I am always in need of a good music card. This week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge was perfect.  I have several stacks of this DCWV Glam Rock paper but this sketch was perfect for all my scraps.  I just fussy cut the tag and snipped some strips.


Here's the sketch from  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


I did add the perfect die cut sentiment from Frantic Stamper.


Another view of the "set list" tag.


Ingredients:
DCWV Glam Rock  papers
Frantic Stamper Dance Sing Rock dies

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the next week.


Thank you for reading today.

Alicia




 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the idea and colors. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment! Great card, Alica! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete