Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Graphic 45 Amazing Slimline for Atlantic Hearts Sektch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I have created a card using Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge's latest sketch.  I used some new to me papers, I recently picked up at Tuesday Morning.  I acquired a 6x6 paper pack, the April and the solid Fashion Forward papers.


Here is this week's sketch:


I used some the back of the April paper for the background.  I used pieces from the other side to decorate.  I cut the "You are Colorful" strip and the ladies from the front.



Here I added the die cut from the solid papers.



Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Fashion Forward papers
Stamplorations Cutplorations Amazing die

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Play along for the next week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Love this card! It is stunning to say the least. Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our "something that begins with S" challenge over at SOS!! Your slim line card with a sentiment die works perfect for our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun fashion with your slimline design ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you had making that card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! I love that you got so creative in your interpretation of the "S" parameter for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash and hope you can join us again.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete