Friday, November 25, 2022

Simple Stories Simple Vintage Garden District for Sketches in Thyme

Good Morning! I am here today with my page inspired by Sketches in Thyme #542 by the sketch designer Brenda Ragsdale. I know lots of folks are shopping today but I am hoping to craft all day!
My inspiration uses a Simple Stories kit I won earlier this year. It is Simple Vintage Garden District. I used papers and embellishments from the kit as well as adding a few sequins and bling from my stash. The photos are of my friends at a very nice dinner in Jamaica.


Here is the sketch.




We will be going back to the same restaurant next year.  It was delicious and the cliffside view is amazing.


Ingredients:
Simple Stories Scrapbook kit: Simple Vintage Garden District 
Creative Memories circle cutter
Close to my Heart sequins
additional bling

I hope you join us and play along with the Sketches in Thyme!
The prize this month is a $10 Gift Certificate to A Cherry on Top AND the chance to be a GUEST DESIGNER for the month of January 2023!
We look forward to seeing YOUR take on the sketch. The deadline to submit your layout is November 30th, 2022 @ Noon EST.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment