Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Scrapbook.com Boots cards with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to this week's inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  I cut lots of little bits and pieces to create some unique boots using the Scrapbook.com Disco dies.  I had these small scraps of floral paper that began this pair.  I added complimentary pieces and layered on a goldenrod background.  



Here is the sketch.  I used the same goldenrod paper and more papers from Scrapbook.com Vacation paper pad to create the strips.  I die cut more pieces for the scallop.


I adhered all the die cut pieces and strips to a neutral card base.


I made a masculine version as well using a few different products.  Lawn Fawn paper for the strips and I die cut barbed wire from metallic paper.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Baked Brown Sugar
lace border dies (feminine version)
Cheery Lynn Designs Barbed Wire (masculine version)
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge until Sunday.


Have a great day!

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. These are super cute cards! I love your boots and the different ways you've used them for both masculine and feminine designs! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the MIU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cowboy boots cards are awesome!!! It's fun to see the contrast between your feminine with scallops and the masculine with barbed wire! Super cool ways to personalize/tailor cards for your recipients! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest General Store!!! ==Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cowboy boots! Great sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards! Love the scallops as well as the barbed wire...fun to customize the boots for masculine or feminine!

    ReplyDelete