Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Key West Layouts

Here I used the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun line.  On this first page I used a full page overlay with flocked "waves"  I put some of the pictures on top and some underneath.  I put the journal box on with a surfboard brad from the same line.  I used the CM tearing tool to tear one sheet of the paper to use on both pages.

The same paper reversed.  I matted with  red bazzil cardstock and the blue and yellow are old CM cardstock.  I cut out a surfboard from the paper and popped it up with pop dots and used a surfboard rubon.  The title is a rubon on the red bazzil cardstock.  I completed 24 pages of Logan's trip to Key West in July 2010 with my dad this past  weekend. I didn'tjournal much, I am waiting for Logan to return from his visit with granddad this summer to help me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment