Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reminisce Travel Addition Layout used for School

The scan and stitch program I used to scan my 12x12 pages in isn't perfect and can be seen here where my border does not look straight.  I assure you it is!  I made this border with the Reminisce Cricut cartridge, Reminisce paper and metallic gold paper for the shadow.  It really accents the gold in the Reminisce Travel Addition paper.  I used Reminisce solid paper and the rotary trimmer with scallop blade to create a pocket on the bottom half of the page.

 The subject matter is Logan's school, the School for Creative and Perfoming Arts.  This is the old building.  Obviously old, look at the Rookwood Water Fountains.  I researched and found that this building has a number of various Rookwood Fountains that were a gift to the school when it was Woodward High School earlier in the twentieth centtury.  This old building will be missed.  I used the Reminisce Cricut Cartridge to make the letters out of the metallic gold I used for the shadow of the border, another piece is on the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment