Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Creative Memories Border Maker challenge with Cinderella Birthday Party

 
I challenged myself to use as many border maker cartridges as I could on this page.  I managed three.  I used the banner, scallop and twinkle.  I used the old Creative Memories Princess Kit.  I don't have a girl of my own, so I don't often get a use for princesses.  Her birthday was Cinderella so I finally have a chance to use the Princess pack.  The papers I used for the scallop and twinkle borders have magic wands and twinkles on them but are very subtle.  I made the banner out of white cardstock and cut them into pieces and chalked the edges with lavendar.

I used the "punchies" adhered with CM precision point adhesive.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The twinkle border was very princess.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment