Monday, March 25, 2013

The Paper Loft March Sketch Challenge Again

 
In this version of The Paper Loft sketch challenge I used the current collections of Huckleberry Pond and Hooked on Fishing.  I went to the Thursday night techniques class at CKC in Cincinnati this past fall.  The Paper Loft used the dragonfly paper from the Huckleberry Pond collection.  I fell in love with it.  The next day I went shopping in their booth and purchased some from Huckleberry Pond and some coordinating from Hooked on Fishing.  I also purchased embellishments from both collection primarily about camping.  So with these papers already on my desk, I worked ahead and scrapped some camping from August.  I will post those layouts soon.  I loved working with these collections.  I used a Creative Memories template to cut out the "frame" and the tearing tool to tear the mat.  The sticker letters are also from Creative Memories. 





No comments:

Post a Comment