Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Special Fold Card Swap with Die Cuts with a View


I participate in a few card swaps and the latest one was really a challenge.  We were not limited to theme, sentiment, colors, or anything!  We only had to make a card using this very special fold. It is perfect for holding a gift card and fits in a regular A2 envelope!  The fold is pretty neat but it would help if I had found my scoring blade for my Fiskars trimmer.  Here is the video for instructions:   http://youtu.be/2D5MVIXsumY .  Go ahead try it and let me know how it goes...


Inside.


I used Die Cuts with A View papers from The Green Stack.  Two different stamps, the tree is from Hampton Arts using StazOn Timber Brown .  I colored it with Stampin Up watercolor pencils and then blended.  Spare Parts (HL) crochet flowers and Recollections (Michaels) copper tone brads.  Miscellaneous paper flowers and white cardstock.  Chalked the edges with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Mocha Moma.


No comments:

Post a Comment