Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Ink Road Stamps Women Belong in All Places for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hi and welcome today.  I am using my Ink Road Stamps RBG set for the first time!  I wanted this set so bad and never got around to using it until now. I found the perfect lacey stickers to accent the RBG image. 


Here's the sketch.  It is so versatile.  


Here is a close up of my coloring on Ruth. I added liquid pearls on the earrings and diamond glaze on the glasses.


I had so much fun with this image and sketch that I created several versions.  I experimented with different lace stickers, die cuts, sentiments and alcohol markers.


Another close up of coloring.  This one seems to have more warmth.



One more version


Ingredients:
Ink Road RBG stamp set
Hot of the Press Dazzles Lace and Doily stickers in whit
Spellbinders Scored and Pierced Rectangles
Divinity Designs Double Stitched Rectangles
Momento Tuxedo Black
various alcohol markers
misc cardstock including Bazzill
Judikins Diamond Glaze
Liquid Pearls

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com/2022/08/soss-216-o-is-for-old.html  until 9.2 (RBG made it to a pretty ripe old age)







Be sure and join us until Sunday, link up at Atlantic hearts challenge.


Thanks for stopping by
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! These are all awesome!
    Thanks for celebrating all things OLD with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I NEED this set! Love, love, love them all. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love seeing ruth ... awesome cards and congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete