Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kiwi Lane & Bella Blvd "That's My Boy"


Hi!  
Alicia with you today for Kiwi Lane.  I have for you a single page layout using Bella Blvd's Max Collections paper That's My Boy, Borders, Treasures & Text stickers with some die cut pieces from that collection.  I thought these papers went great with my black and white photos of my son.  Well, I should give credit where due, my sister took these awesome pictures, my son doesn't stand still for me anymore.  We were ALL, I mean ALL (dad, sister and hubby, nieces, and my boys~almost everyone except my brother and his wife) were at a beach house in Ocean Isle, North Carolina.  The kids outnumbered the adults!  It was quite a trip and I treasure these pictures of my teenager.


I used very little else besides the Bella Blvd Max collection.  I added some red cardstock and that was it! I used one sheet for the background and cut one sheet of the paper using my Kiwi Lane templates.  The black and white camo is the flip side of the That's My Boy paper.  I also cut out some of the words and put them on pop dots as embellishments.


If you didn't notice, I did not fill out the "5 things" yet.  I put the "wild at heart" sticker on #5 but I am still thinking about what the first four should be in made for a great discussion with my husband over breakfast.



Ingredients:
Kiwi Lane templates:  Clara Lane 2B, Rings 2, Adventure 1
Bella Blvd Max Collection:  That's my boy and border papers, Treasures and text stickers, and die cuts
Creative Memories star punch
QQ Midnight Confessions Powder Puff chalk
Red card stock

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Alicia, I left you some bloggy love over on your Kiwi Lane post.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!!! What a fantastic way to use the "word" paper. Love how you cut them out. And such great pics!!

    ReplyDelete