Monday, September 29, 2014

Queen & Co Puppy Cards


I know everyone says this but I have the BEST dog!  Webster is really, I mean really the best dog I have ever had!  He will sit just the dog above and wait for you to be finished and see if he gets any scraps.  He doesn't care for my scraps too much since I am vegetarian, I don't have any bacon like the rest of my family...


I love these cute paper pieces from Queen & Co Pet Collection.  I bought several pieces at the Great Lakes Mega Meet in May.


I also purchased this doggie embossing folder at Mega Meet.  Do you think I was missing Webster?  I still have not found a good grass die cut, so I used some negative pieces to create the grass landscape.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




 
 



3 comments:

  1. Might have to argue with you over the whole 'best dog' thing as my 3 would have to take that honour. Although I would say that wouldn't I!!
    Love that embossing folder! What a fab design!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, great embossing folder. I miss the Mega Meet.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these delightful doggy designs! How very, very cute! Thank you for sharing these fun cards with the CCEE Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete