Thursday, August 6, 2015

Baseball Layout for Hiding in My Craft Room Color Challenge


This past weekend, I really worked hard and completed 23 pages!!  They are not all "blog worthy" but I finally finished an album that had been unfinished for too long!
When I saw the challenge at Hiding in My Craft room, I knew I had some pages that would work with those colors!  I didn't use the ink, however, I used Creative Memories papers and some red card stock.  Finally, I added some shiny 3-D stickers.


Simple but complete!  I used the natural Creative Memories pages for the "crumb cake"


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Super layout, you captured the challenge colors perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at hiding in My Craft Room .
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete