Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sketch N Scrap card sketch

Good morning readers!  Today is the 20th so I have for you the second card sketch for Sketch N Scrap for August.  I wasn't entirely happy with the fact I could not get my background splattered exactly like the sketch but I think it is still pretty.





Here's the sketch:




Ingredients:
Tattered Angels chalkboard spray ink Mantis
Tattered Angels Twinkle Yellow spray ink
Smooch Spritz Sea Kiss spray ink
white and blue card stock
W R feelin groovy paper (green strip)
Spellbinders die and stamp set:  Sunny Days
sentiment: CTMH Rain or Shine
Stampin Up Ballet Blue & Summer Sun
QQ Powder Puff chalk Lemondade, Blue Jeans, Green with Envy

Please visit Sketch N Scrap to enter any of this month's challenges!

I would like to enter this design in the following challenges:

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2015/08/himcr-212d-use-die-cuts.html until 8/21x

http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/2015/08/eureka-stamps-challenge-154-sunny-days.html until 8/22



http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/2015/08/4cc-260-distressing.html until 8/25x

http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-138.html until 8/31x

http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.com/2015/08/ch111-diecuts-or-punches.html until 9/2

I was spotlighted!



Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Love this - these cards are so fun and I love the sunshine-y feeling they each have - The distressing looks so awesome on each one and I am so glad you joined us at 4 Crafty Chicks!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
    Taunya Butler
    August Guest Designer at 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sun cards, I love the Sketch you've used too! Great work, thanks for playing in the challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright, sunny cards. Thanks for sharing them with us at Eureka Stamps. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, beautiful color, and great encouragement. Thanks for joining us this week for our Sunny Days Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! LOVE the sun and clouds and I think your splatters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation with the bright colors you used. Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Distressing Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards sure to make anyone feel better. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete