Wednesday, November 30, 2016

For My Little Monkey-child birthday card


This is the card I made for my nephew's first birthday.  I have been saving this stamp and die set from Our Daily Bread Design's for this occasion.  I also really like how the embossing folder made a simple but perfect background.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up punch
Darice embossing folder
Mix'd Media truffle ink
misc alcohol and distress pens
Quick Quotes Green with Envy chalking ink
Bazzill paper
white cardstock



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Honorable mention!



The vines and cute animal/sentiment were inspiring.  Instead of coloring I used an embossing folder to create my surrounding leaves.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute little guy and I love the embossed background. Thank you for sharing with The Cutie Pies Challenge. Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the embossing folder to make the great leaf designs behind your main image. Great job this week over at muse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really made me smile! Fabulous image and nice card layout. Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge blog--Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love how you captured the spirit of the inspiration! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, lovely monkey! Perfect backgroud for the card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

    ReplyDelete