Tuesday, December 5, 2017

merry...CAS(E) the Sketch!

Good Merry Morning!  I hope your December is going well.  I have almost made enough cards for the season.  As the years go on, I send less cards each year.  I haven't really made any "sets" yet this year, each card is one of a kind (so far).  I hope you enjoy this one.  I love making it.  I am such a fan of CAS and this die cut and sentiment are perfect for that style.


Here's the sketch from which I drew my inspiration. 


Details of my cut and splash of ink.




 ingredients:
Cricut access Jolly Holidays
Heidi Swapp spray ink Sweet Cherry
Momenta clear stamp sentiment
silver shimmer and misc papers and card stock
American Craft ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


thank you for stopping by today!

Alicia


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Alicia, I love the shimmery background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun holiday card. Love the musical notes. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love it’s bold look. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it´s perfect! Love this card.
    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great die cut card. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete