Saturday, December 9, 2017

North Pole Blog Hop


No automatic alt text available.


Welcome to

The North Pole

Blog Hop



To the North Pole I'd like to go,

Over fields of ice and snow;

To see Santa dear,



Mrs. Claus and the elves would be

Waiting there for you and me;

Where they make the toys so busily!


Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this hop! If you need to start at the beginning head over to Shannon's blog.
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented elves.
We have an awesome sponsor for this month!

No automatic alt text available.
One lucky winner will win a gift certificate
Be sure to check out the shop online HERE
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 12/13/17 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
In his wonderful reindeer sleigh,
Santa would whisk us all away;
Flying merrily,

Non stop to the NORTH POLE!!

I created several cards with my Cricut for today's hop.  I recently had a free 72 hour membership to Cricut Access.   I used A Quilted Christmas for many of these cuts.  I found so many images on that cart, I might have to have it!

First is Santa and Mrs. Claus, I used an American Craft 6x6 paper pad with some Stampin Up card stock and ribbon.  I used several specialty papers for the cuts.






There was a couple of options for Santa and Mrs. Claus, for her I chose the more ornate cut.  I just loved the details of the sleeves and apron.  Santa and the elves fancier versions just weren't worth the extra effort, but I just loved this Mrs. Claus.



Next I made some elves!


Ingredients:
Cricut A Quilted Christmas and Jolly Holidays cart
American Craft Merry Mint & Traditional Christmas 6x6 paper pads
misc papers and card stock
Stampin Up punches, ribbon and sentiment
Momenta sentiment stamp
American Craft red pigment ink
Judikins clear embossing powder
lots of pop dots, all my characters are popped up


Next head on over to Santa's workshop to visit with Sandy's blog!



Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Don't forget to join our current challenge
Connie Can Crop Challenge #65
I'm So Fancy (OUR LAST Challenge)
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

17 comments:

  1. I love that cartridge! Super cute cards! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy your Cricut has been busy! Great Santa and Mrs and the elves, too! Fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards! they came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! The elves remind me of the mean brothers from A Christmas Story! :) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE cards!!! Great papers. Merry Christmas!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards celebrating the Season! Thanks for joining in at D2BA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards certainly POP. Such fun cards too. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Love those images too! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All 3 cards are gorgeous and creative. Tfs and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness!!!!! These are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great snowy creation for our theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute bunch of cards! I love your patterned paper! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s December Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you at new year’s challenges, too!

    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cards!! Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z.

    ReplyDelete