Thursday, April 5, 2018

Beautiful Birthday Greetings Accordion Style

Hello, Alicia here. Today, I have a couple of accordion style card with floating labels.  I used thin dies to cut the 4 panel cards.  I decided to make them both birthday cards. I used the Spring Showers collection that will be available on the website soon.


I was able to cut four pages from each 12x12 sheet of paper.  I used two full sheets and the rest of the pieces were cut from scraps.  I used Cool Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink to ink all the edges and provide a cohesiveness between the pages.


Originally I intended to create a mini album but after cutting all the pieces I decided to make two 4 page cards.  Each page is cut individually so you can build up the card/album as much as you desire.  The only change to make this an album would be to add photos which can be cut to fit with the dies.




Details of the second card.  I left off the greens on this one. I stamped a quote and a sentiment and embossed them.




Quick Quotes products:
Spring Showers 100, 102, 103, 104 and 105 (available soon)
other products:
dies:  Karen Burniston Fancy Label Accordion and Fancy Flourish Frames
stamps:  Stampin Up, Close to my Heart and Penny Black
ink:  Distress Oxide Broken China and clear embossing powder
gems and pearls


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment