Happy Halloween and thanks so much for stopping by
Welcome to the latest challenge from Bitten By the Bug 2. Our challenge this time around is sports. I created a layout of a half marathon my son ran last year. He finished first in his age division. I must say I did not take any of these photos. I borrowed them from the internet. They were featured on the race website and the local news.
Hello readers, Alicia with a Lawn Fawn card. I love these cute little images. I have so much fun coloring them. I also enjoy creating Distress Oxide backgrounds. Together, I spent a lot of time creating the elements before combining them all on my galaxy card.
In addition to the following Dies R Us products, I used Colorbox black pigment ink, Judikins black detail embossing powder, Judikins Diamond Glaze, alcohol markers, gold shimmer spray, sequins, twine with glossy black, yellow, and white card stock.
Hello, I am back with another Distress Oxide tag. I used the same ink colors as last time and continued to use the texture paste I tinted with Perfect Pearls and Pearl Ex and the bat stencil. However, after that this tag switched is up with some witches and moon die cut.
I splattered with shimmer mist before adding the metallic silver moon die cut and witches.
Hi there. It's Alicia and it's been a few years but I have joined the DT again. I am so excited to bring you my first project! I created a tag pop up book as a birthday card for my nephew. I am sure the pop up will be sure to thrill him as I hope it does you. With the assistance of Karen Burniston assembly videos, these kinetic cards really go together quite easily for a wow factor that wasn't a lot of work.
The following is a list of Dies R Us Store products I used. In addition I used Stampin Up stamps, ink and punch for the sentiments, twine, markers, card stock and Quick Quotes designer papers.
Karen Burniston Tiny Accessories 1
I spent an entire weekend inking up and getting messy on some manila and kraft tags. This one is my husband's favorite. I started the projects with a layer of Distress Oxide inks. I used a couple of purples and black soot to cover the base. I spritzed with water to create the chalky effect. I thought it made the perfect spooky background.