- Recollections precut card base 5"x 7"
- Cut background paper 4.5"x 6.5"
- Die cut and emboss four pieces golden Distress card stock with hex dies
- Die cut and emboss four pieces black paper with stitched hex dies
- Die cut sentiment from golden Distress card stock
- Ink edges of all paper with chalking ink
- Add bee stickers to center of golden die cut hexes
- Add lace ribbon to bottom of printed paper and trim off excess
- Add flower with brad in center to ribbon strip
- Adhere sentiment below ribbon strip with glue
- Layer and adhere hexes to top section of card
- Add a writing panel inside
Recollections card and envelope
Spellbinders Phrases set one
Stitched Hexagon nesting die 7 count
Creative Memories Stickers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks
Flower, brad, and lace ribbon
Distress card stock and various papers
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/use-black-lot-or-little.html until 10/30
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html until 10/31
Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by