Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day! with Cricut

Happy Mother's Day!  I whipped up some quick Cricut cut Mother's Day cards.  I added a few premium papers to step up the quality.  I also inked all the edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks.

For the first card, I picked a special fold and added glitter flowers with gem centers.



On the second card I added a layer of red velvet paper behind the cuts.



Ingredients:
Cricut carts: Close to my Heart Artfully Sent
pink and pink shimmer card stock
red velvet and glitter papers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Pixie Pink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I love the cut outs.

    Thanks for sharing your Flower creation with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this card pops out! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB Mother's Day challenge! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique card. Thank you for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the pop up in the center of the card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red velvet behind the cutouts! Really pretty! Glad you shared at BBTB2 for our Mother's Day challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete