Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cricut Retro Coffee card using Try Stampin on Tuesday's sketch



Hello, today I have a third entry for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I think all of my projects have been unique and this one is no exception.  I loved this retro coffee pot cut From My Kitchen Cricut cart.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to cut this out of acetate.  After I cut the pot, I flipped through my 6x6 paper pads and found this paper from Basic Grey.  I just love all the retro vibes!



Here's the sketch I used from Try Stampin on Tuesday:


Up close of my coffee pot.



Ingredients:
Cricut cart From my Kitchen
black shimmer paper, acetate, white card stock, rick rack
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions chalking ink
Colorbox black pigment ink
Judikins black detail embossing powder
Stamplorations Dark Coffee stamps
Spellbinders circle die
Tutti Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circle die
Basic Grey Wander 6x6 papers


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






12/15x

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

14 comments:

  1. Love this...the basic grey and that coffee pot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool coffee pot. Works great with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super cute deign for our sketch - love that coffee pot, and that paper is divine! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. So creative and love the colors. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab project, thanks for stopping by (and following) my blog - thought I'd return the favour - I'm your newest follower

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - I love those gorgeous colours too - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps - I love your goddess design - I make goddess soaps just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super retro look, Alicia! I like your color combo of green and grays, too. The acetate coffee pot brought back memories for me. Thank you for sharing your clever card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very creative! Love this great card!! Thank you for playing in my Stitched Dies challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ... fantastic Alicia! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stitched Dies’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun and bold card. Wonderful use of the sketch.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete