Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sympathy card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good morning. welcome to my inspiration for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I used materials from several different manufacturers.  My idea began with the Heartfelt Creations leafy branches.  I stamped, embossed, cut and inked these pieces. After all that I shaped them with my fingers.  I think the effort is worth it.  I hope this card makes someone feel special, whomever may receive it in the future.



Here's the sketch:


I liked the soft colors in the Quick Quotes Spring Showers collection. I stamped and embossed my sentiment then die cut for the center piece.



A side view showing the dimension from shaping.






Another close up view of my leaves.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Spring Showers paper collection
 Heartfelt Creations Open Leaf stamps and classic leaf die
Anna Griffin Chocolate ink with clear embossing powder
Spellbinders Labels Thirty-eight
Hero Arts Caring Thoughts F1030 sentiment stamp
Versamark ink and Recollections Pesto Pearl embossing powder
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalkng inks:  Cactus and Green with Envy

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Angela DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, those leaves are just stunning.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete