Friday, February 15, 2019

Aloha Pineapple card with Quick Quotes

TGIF!  Let's get this party started with another pineapple card    If you missed the first one, HERE it is.  On this card, I used the same Quick Quotes papers and less embellishments so that it would be more flat and hence mail-able.  I also tried a paper band closure. 


I did use a few gems on this card but only on the outside so the fold would be as flat as possible.



I chose this Stamplorations Aloha as the sentiment.  In keeping with the soft pastels of the Quick Quotes papers, I used a Distress embossing powder.



The back fully extended.  I cut a dozen leaf sections to cover both the front and back sides of the card.  I also fully decorated the back with the matching oval dies.I split the two side panels down the center for an easier fold.



Ingredients:
Sizzix Jen Long Fold a long Pineapple die
Quick Quotes Sonata and Spring Showers papers
Quick. Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks:  Green with Envy, Desert Sun, Humuhuma-nukunuku-apua'a (a very special Hawaiian inspired color)
Stamplorations Aloha sentiment
Versamark ink
Tim Holtz Distress embossing powder Antique Linen
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for reading today, I hope you have a great weekend!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you've made!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at 2sistersontheblog.
    Groetjes Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at 2sistersontheblog.
    Groetjes Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card. Love the fun fold and the papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete