Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Hooray for Today! Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hooray for today!  Perfect sentiment for this cute card, my inspiration for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I thought this would make a great child's birthday card but also fit other occasions.  I love the primary colors and stripes and I thought the number print was perfect to slice up.


Here's this weeks sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.



Ingredients:
inque boutique Out of the World 6x6 papers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Blue Moon and Maraschino Cherry
Stampin Up Geometric sentiment
Our Daily Bread Designs Stitched Rectangle die
Creative Memories Embossed Star punch
white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and play along this week!


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the sketch for this week! I love all the dimension on your card! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete