Tuesday, July 9, 2019

This is Living: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for new inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This is another card where everything was lying around my desk.  I purchased some scrap planner pieces from my favorite little store.  If you are in the greater Cincinnati area, you should check out Indigo Hippo.  It's an thrift store for art supplies. The prices are suggested but you pay what you can.  It is a great place to try a new things!  I try to visit about once a week.  Donations come in weekly, so inventory is constantly changing.  I recognized these papers and embellishments from a Recollections collection a few years ago.  I have some matching stamps but found everything I needed for my card on my desk save the strip of washi tape I chose for my dividing strip.


Here's this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


A close up of the sentiment embellishment.  I stacked on top of a die cut scrap of white paper.


Ingredients:
Recollections supplies
washi tape
white card stock
Tutti Cross Stitch Nesting Squares

Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and play along this week!


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by today.


Alicia

1 comment: