Tuesday, August 27, 2019

DCVW Guitar Town Scrapbook layout

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I have made a layout using the Die Cuts With a View Luxe Lodge stack.  I just loved these papers for my photos of our hotel in downtown Nashville.  We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel by Mariott.  It was within walking distance of our visit to the Ryman Auditorium.  


I used the Sketch N Scrap NSD sketch.  I loved the barnwood paper so much I cut it at 11x11 and only left 1" of the red pattern base card stock showing.  I used a strip of scrap along the bottom of the top photo.  I used a tiny scrap of horse hair paper for the strip under the title.  


I created the title with Creative Memories Sophisticate script font sticker letters using the album/song title by Steve Earle.  I then added the chipboard stickers.  I inked all the edges with chalking ink.  The photo below is from our room of the Ryman Auditorium.



Our gang in the lobby of the hotel and a pretty guitar embellishment.




Ingredients:
DCVW Luxe Lodge stack
Creative Memories sticker letters
Chipboard sticker embellishments
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma Powderpuff Chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks for visiting, be sure to subscribe on the sidebar and come back soon!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering at Archiscraps this month. Cute layout with a definite musical theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful trip! Beautifully chronicled. Thank you for playing this month at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that guitar.
    I love to see people use more than one photo.
    Great take on the challenge at Archiscraps. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page and the wonderful photos. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete