Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Treasures from the Sea: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Time for my next inspiration card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I love this sketch, the cluster idea had my mind running wild but I settled on this nautical theme since I hadn't done anything like this in a while.  


Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


I really enjoyed creating the cluster of nautical embellishments.  I can't remember the brand of the wood veneer anchor but I do remember it came from Tuesday Morning.




I miss being on the Quick Quotes Design Team, their papers are some of the best.  Thank goodness I have quite a stash and can always buy the latest designs at the Quick Quotes website.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Anchors Aweigh papers and embellishments
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks
Tim Holtz Sizzix Movers and Shapers Seahorse die
Seashells, netting and wood veneer

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and play along this week!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete