Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Judikins Mica Gloss Background Magic card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time again for the next Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I have created one last Halloween card for you to enjoy.  I used a Judikins Mica Gloss background created on black glossy card stock to jump start this spooky card.


Here's the sketch this week from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as you can see I turned it to suit the printed ribbon.


The witches' cauldron was made with manual die cuts.  The sentiment is a Creative Memories sticker that I adhered to a black card stock strip trimmed to a banner.  The most inventive part of this cluster is the purple piece~it is a paint chip!  I used a Spellbinders die cut to get the most of the chip.


I used glitter card stock on the cauldron for a splash of fun!


Ingredients:
Judikins Mica Gloss
Spellbinders Labels Four die
Quickutz cauldron 2x2 die
Creative Memories sticker
ribbon, fiber, paint chip, bling
glossy, glitter and shimmer card stock, misc paper
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Happy Halloween!  I hope you have a blast and the weather is good for trick or treaters!


Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. .
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to know how you did the background.
    Thank you for entering my Halloween challenge at CCM.
    Have a great crafty weekend.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, just a few drops of Judikins' Mica Gloss on black glossy card stock and smear it around. "kissing" two A2 pieces with drops of apple green and a purple. I should have described it but I didn't have to time to look up the exact colors I used.

      Delete
  4. love the background. Thank you for koining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    mary

    ReplyDelete