Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Cricut and Creative Memories First Thanksgiving card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome, it's time again for the next Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I have really been concentrating on using up my old product.  This Creative Memories paper is pretty old from a Croptoberfest past.  However, I actually picked this pack up at the thrift store for $2.  I had just a few scraps left from my recent Mini Album.  I do love these soft and versatile prints.  I cut the images using my Cricut A Child's First Year cartridge.



Here is the sketch for this week from It's time again for the next Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  


A close up of the cut, I layered it on a couple of layered die cut circles.  The stitched scallops added just a bit of flair to this simple design.




I fussy cut the banner layers, it is not too distinguishable but they are different papers. One with leaves and one with writing.  I used a Recollections card base, again trying to use up my stash!



Ingredients:
Cricut cartridge A Child's Year
Tutti Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circle die
Spellbinders Circle die
Creative Memories Bountiful 8x8 papers
misc papers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by


Alicia





9 comments:

  1. Great card. A Child's Year is one of my favorite cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, thank you so much for sharing your project with us! Your design brings immediate impact with the strong wonderful silhouette images against that background! Your choice of papers and the shapes slightly overlapping gives visual depth and texture that is quite pleasing to me. Very nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out so beautifully. What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fabulous design! Thank you for playing along with our current challenge at PINspirational Challenges! Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card... love it!
    Thanks for joining us at PINspirational challenge!
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the November "Thanksgiving or Thanks" challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Die Cut Divas Challenge and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete