Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Creative Memories Harvest card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my inspiration for the latest  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I ran across these beautiful papers while organizing my autumn embellishments.  I remember when I got them years ago from a Creative Memories event, I wanted to hoard them.  I have changed my attitude about product more recently.  I use whatever I want whenever I want.  Sometimes the week I get it and sometimes many years later, as is the case here.


Here is this week's sketch from  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.




I sprinkled around some coordinating stickers. I cut the title with my Cricut.



Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment