Monday, May 10, 2021

Miss Kate Cuttables Graduation Owl Congrats for Bitten by the Bug 2

Hello and welcome to the latest Bitten by the Bug 2 Graduation challenge.  I used some Cricut and some Miss Kate Cuttables images.  I had cut this owl before and I actually cut two of them. One with a tie and one without.


The white collar didn't seem to fit correctly.  On this version I fussy cut my own.  So this one looks a little different.


If you look closely, you can see who the white collar is a little different. There's a little bit of brown showing between the gown and collar on this one. It just bothered me.

Ingredients:
Cricut 3 Birds Life's a Party
Miss Kate Cuttables Graduation Owl
Creative Memories Black & White Power palette
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Play along with us at Bitten by the Bug 2 Graduation challenge for the next two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Whooo likes this? That would bee me. The Owl is fashionably dressed for the occasion. Especially like the glasses.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great image and cards. I think we tend to obsess the details, but everyone else just sees two cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise is absolutely right! I don't think the recipients will notice the picky details we crafters notice! Unless the recipient is also a crafter, lol! These are both very cute and distinguished looking graduation owls :) And thanks for all you do to keep us on track with the BBTB2 blog! You are a rock star!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! The owl is adorable!!! Great card for the Design Team project. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest owl! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously adorable!!! We are fortunate to have owls living in our neighbourhood (including some that love to hang out in the tall evergreens on our property) and I've been hearing an especially vocal one over the past few nights. Each time I do, it makes my heart smile with joy, as I adore owls to no end.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so creative and clever, well done. I think it is amazing and fabulous. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for participating and linking to the May 2021 challenge at APTS! Love the owl! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete