Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Quick Quotes Farmhouse with Sketches in Thyme

Hello, it's my turn again at Sketch in Thyme.  This month I created a layout with photos from my vacation last month.  We often travel to see concerts with our friends.  These photos are of my friend Cyndi and her pretty dress.  We were all dressed up to go to dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday in St. Augustine 


Here is the sketch:


I used Quick Quotes Farmhouse papers and quotes.  I printed the hibiscus flower twice, fussy cut and pop dotted them on top of each other.  I then blue sprinkled flowers in a spray.


I also stamped some flourishes and added some die cut flourishes.


I matted the photos in navy card stock.


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Farmhouse collection
Quick Quotes Navy Powderpuff chalking ink
Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Flourish die
Autumn Leaves Flourish stamps
silk flowers and brads

Don't forget to play along over at Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month. This is the last sketch of the month, so there's several chances to play along.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia





1 comment:

  1. What an upbeat, splendidly pretty LO! I adore how you pulled colours from your friend's beautiful dress for the blooms and overall palette itself of this great page.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete