Sunday, July 25, 2021

Thing 1 Sketch in Thyme July sketch #4 layout

 Hi there, welcome to my monthly inspiration for Sketches in Thyme.  This month I am back to scrapping my precious nephew.  This photo is a few years old but I finally pulled together the perfect product to highlight the photo.


Here is the sketch:


I created the background with a stencil and a couple of colors of distress ink.  I also used the stencil with a pen to create some extra flourishes.


The highlight is my Out of the bag stamped characters from Kindred Stamps. I colored them with alcohol markers.  I added glassy glaze to the glass fishbowl. 


I used several dies in my cluster.  Along with some paper flowers with gem centers.  I sprinkled some red pearls and crystal gems around the layout.


Ingredients:
Stencil 
Distress inks in Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire
Kindred Stamps Out of the Bag
alcohol markers and glassy glaze
Spellbinders dies
punch, paper flowers, gems and pearls
Creative Memories blue pen and sticker letters
various papers and card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme before the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute and well designed layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words! What a fabulously fun LO + photo. I sense Dr. Seuss himself would thoroughly adore it.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is adorable! Thanks for a fun response to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great layout page and look at that Hair !!! Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout and your nephew is just too adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Donna DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete