Monday, July 5, 2021

Zen Thanks with Elizabeth Craft dies


Hello, today I made a fairly simple card enhanced by themed printed papers and inked cuts.  I began with the  Elizabeth Craft Asian Accessories set.  I knew I wanted the umbrella shade to be cut from a pretty floral paper.  I chose the background paper and cut the rest of my pieces.


I cut the umbrella handle and rocks in white card stock.  I used Distress inks to color them.


I manipulated the embossed lines in the umbrella to create dimension.  I cut the sentiment from coordinating paper.  The resulting card is about as clean and simple as my work gets.  Therefore, it's my zen thank you card.


Products from the Dies R Us store:

 Elizabeth Craft Asian Accessories set


Distress Oxide Ground Espresso ink

other products:
Die Cuts with a View Far East papers
White card stock

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiq6-2iVzYbNBCc2u3Tz_sMuMRhwshQhKdX3yHEQrGKuu-2rA0FjqJFWsQOt7Hekp-mlBXkwWalo-id74lzQi8Q0GyE_jwNI5WtiyB2K-6xOTi56GytzJDRfPCEGqT-iD_GqlKc6dZm3xcJ/s320/*logo%2Bcollage.pages.jpg

click below for:

STORE

CHALLENGE BLOG

FACEBOOK

INSPIRATION BLOG

FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks for stopping by




5 comments:

  1. Serenely lovely design. I feel like the earth tones used here up the tranquility of this charming card all the more. Great choice to use them!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That umbrella makes a beautiful statement! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Alicia! Love the umbrella. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job with this project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you were selected as a Top Sprout at A Place To Start for the week of July 5-11, 2021! Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
    A PLACE TO START CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete