Friday, October 1, 2021

and they danced by the light of the moon...galaxy background with Cheery Lynn moon die

Hello and welcome to October  I have been trying to use up scraps and bits on my desk.  I had this die cut this Cheery Lynn moon a while ago and I had this galaxy background in my backgrounds stack..  I did add an extra layer of gold shimmer spray to match the die cut moon particularly for this card. It's not as visible in the photo as in real life..


I die cut the galaxy background and layered on top of black glossy card stock after stamping and embossing the sentiment in gold.


Ingredients:
Cheery Lynn Designs Hippie Heroine moon die
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks including black soot, squeezed lemonade and wilted violet
Tattered Angels and other shimmer mists
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangles (largest)
black glossy card stock and fine glitter paper
Rubber Cottage - Danced By sentiment
Colorbox gold ink and gold embossing powder

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I love to use up things on my desk and you did a fantastic job of pulling the background together with your moon. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the embossing on the sentiment with gold really make the whole card pop! THank you for joining us at the challenge MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background and love the golden moon..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete