Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Wednesday Birthday card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to another spooky themed card post.  Although it is not Halloween, it is for an October birthday.  I thought I made it pretty spooky.  I colored my Wednesday image with lots of blacks and grey alcohol inks.  I layered some printed Halloween papers to lend to the spookiness. I die cut teh flowers in a dark purple and green with a black shadow.


Here is the sketch.



Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Unusual Ones and Spooky Family
Creative Memories Hocus Pocus 6x6 paper
Hot of the Press Paper Artist 10 tiny things and shadow dies
Oval die set of 5 alternating dotted and stitched dies
Spellbinders Petite labels 1 
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Alcohol Markers
White gel pen

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by today.

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. This is a fun, Wednesday image - she's so cute! I love the frame and florals in sombre, Halloweeny colours. Perfect for an October birthday!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is an awesome birthday card. The Wednesday image is fab and I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love your color combo. It's perfect for this adorably "creepy" card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Conjurer of Dreams

    ReplyDelete