Sunday, August 18, 2024

Connecticut River Cruise layout for Lasting Memories as Guest Designer

Good morning it's time for my next installment as guest designer for Lasting Memories Layout challenges.  I haven't been scrapping chronologically for a few years.  I belong to design teams and guest occassionaly like this month, when I do I just pic photos that fit the theme/sketch no matter where the subject.  I have completed enough of the Connecticut trip that I am finally organizing an album!  Unfortunately for my regular readers you will see a few more of my trip from 2020.  For me I have set a goal to have it finished, wish me luck!



The challenge this week is to "get wet", use inks or mixed media.  I used an assortment of shimmer and ink sprays to create the watery background. I also added sea glass as an embellishment.  Perfect for the river cruise photos.


I also added some brads and die cut clouds.



Ingredients:
Distress Oxide Spray Salty Ocean
Heidi Swapp Colorshine Navy
Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist Moonlight
Wink of Stella clear
Avery Elle Pierced Clouds
Creative Memories sticker letters
Sea glass and misc brads
Misc paper and card stock

You can play along with Lasting Memories Layout challenges until the end of the month. Thanks for spending your precious time with me today.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment