Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Ink Road Stamps Jack and Sally with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello and welcome to the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I created this card for my nephew for Valentine's Day.


Here is the sketch:




My stamp is pretty new and this is the first time I have used it.  Pairing it with paper that is over ten years old gave me such an exciting thrill!  I love using up my stash.


I did a little coloring with alcohol markers. Even Jack has a tad of light shading.

Ingredients:
Storytellers Club papers
Ink Road Stamps Jack & Sally
Frantic Stamper Accessory Words #3 love die
Spellbinders label die
alcohol markers
Momento ink
misc papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Alicia

4 comments:

  1. What a fun valentine for your nephew...I am sure he loved it!! Thanks for playing along with our "LOVE" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Way to go pulling off a masculine "Love" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great "Nightmare" love card. Using up stash is exciting! Thanks for introducing me to a new-to-me challenge and for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hauntingly marvellous card and celebration of one the sweetest + most beloved spooky couples of all-time.
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete